• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Daughter Teaches Father Facebook Lesson!!

MatthewTimothy

I just cant take someone serious like that based on the way she is dressed. God I hope my daughter doesnt dress like that when she hits the teens...

SD&F

There is always two sides to any story.....and then there is the truth. Lets see what happens next, she just admitted to destroying his property.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You really believe she comes from the same gene pool of the guy who shot the laptop ??

There is not one iota which resembles the guy in the other video, let alone her whole demeanor unless she was raised in another state by wolves or something. This is clearly just a hoax.

Facebook or wherever this whole thing took place is probably shaking in their boots if more and more parents come on looking to see what their kids are doing.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol Im sure its fake but she was brillant for putting it together and getting some publicity out of it.

Patentagosse

she also does Live Chat? dildo on the bed (...) let me think for a second... the most funny comment was: Tits or GTFO! lolllllllll

So Fake.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Dude, what the heck is up with the accessories on the bed? Talk about major hoax ... can't have a serious attempt at a fake video for exposure if your web cam session is still out.