• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dave Drane's address?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

My wife was especially hard hit by the news of Dave's passing. She became friends with Dave's wife Liddy the weekend they stayed at our home on their last visit here. She wants to send a sympathy card to her, but I can't find the business card Dave left with their address. Does anyone have it who could email it or PM to me? Thanks. I have ached all day since hearing about this this morning.

JimmyG

I am totally heartbroken also Arlo by this sad news today...when I find Dave's biz card that he left me on his visit here several years ago, it's going in a frame on my office wall....
Dave's biz card is especially "sturdy" and taken from his hand painterly style with simplicity plus extras....Dave knew his biz cards worked for them and would last a test of time....His shop addy is easily found as Dave and Liddy are spot on with their marketing, not to mention years in our business with highly creative, quality artistic works....
I remember Dave telling me upon my seeing his biz card, "JimmyG make yourself a biz card sturdy enough so that folks won't lose it easily"...