• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rcali

Normally error 1439 pops up when the capping station of the Direct Color Systems 7200z needs replacement, however, the capping station I was printing with popped this error at 2 months instead of its normal 3-4 month life span. I replaced the capping station and the error repeated. I replaced the capping station again, the error is still halting the machine from running.
I replaced the B board as prescribed by a DCS technician, and the error is still there. The printer hasn't functioned for over a month, I am worried that the print head (which I just replaced) will be trash by the time error 1439 is resolved and I will have to buy a new one simply from not running ink through it.

Has this happened to anyone else? A repeated 1439 error on DCS 7200z. Was there an eventual solution? What was that solution?

Thank you!