• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dear Santa (and by Santa I mean Fred)

skyhigh

Be careful if you see one of these "Mixed Breed" ponies on the range.

Now for that Christmas list GG. How bout you come sit on Santa-Sky's lap & tell me what you want.

If a "ride" is what you're after, then a pony is not what you want. Biggie (sign)girls want to ride in "bucket trucks". :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mix breed.jpg
    mix breed.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

"A pony.", "Here's your mobile." LOL

The biggest problem I've had is running and modifying a script for years is by the time it's really ready to upgrade (could be years) there have been so many minor (and maybe major) new releases that you end up with so many heavily populated relational databases that have changed structure so many times it's near impossible to sync everything up and work properly.

I've seen several very large boards get stuck into being forced to just keep running what they started with to retain their data because it would cost a fortune to get everything working. So they just keep making new patches and ad-ons work with what they have, digging an even deeper hole.

Kinda like the "Git er done" button is stuck and can't get up.