• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Debt free or new machines??

Which one?

• Total voters

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I got you. It's more about equipment, having trained staff, a pace to put the stuff ect than debt. We have presses that take months to set up and learn and we'll hire several new employees before spring. This kind of preparation in the middle of winter requires us to go into debt. It's our Superbowl. :rock-n-roll:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
actually not... i have business plans in place that im debating on executing... IF i am debt free that will help us next year around sept to build a new home with a full print shop studio basement....

dude, debt free is the way to go on that then. if you have more jobs to spare that require outsourced printing ... I say go for the gusto ... if you're thinking about getting into that side of it ... I say build your dream shop first then just work from home ... nothing like weeding graphics in your underwear while watching thundercats.