• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decent price on l25500?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have some guys selling their 42" models, I come across used ones time to time. I can get you the 26500's no problem also if your interested.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The 42" is only $5k and the price for the L26 including install/training, shipping and a free set of inks comes to about $18,795

SE SignSupply

You should look at trading that Mutoh in on a new one. Right now Mutoh as 1324's for $11,995 + ink and install with the trade in of a old Mutoh.

RobbyMac

Anyone running both a 25500 and the new 26500 side by side? notice any differences? Boss mentioned possibly getting a 2nd printer (we have the 25500 currently).
It'd be an issue if we couldn't run different panels for a given wrap on either machine (and have everything match up).
We're running Onyx x10

Anyone running both a 25500 and the new 26500 side by side? notice any differences? Boss mentioned possibly getting a 2nd printer (we have the 25500 currently).
It'd be an issue if we couldn't run different panels for a given wrap on either machine (and have everything match up).
We're running Onyx x10

The two machines run different ink sets (789 for the L25 and 792 for the L26), and there are differences in the level of gloss, particularly in the Black. Your best bet would be to acquire another (used) L25 if color consistency off the two machines is your goal.

particleman

We're running Onyx x10

We do, and I don't think you could get away with it. The new ink set is a lot more glossy, so much so when we first got it and started using it we thought the ink wasn't cured right. It was cured fine! It is just that much more glossy.

RobbyMac

Thanks... I did not realize they changed inksets on the new model. Not worth the frustration imo. We'd likely want to print panels for a single wrap in half the time using both machines... I sort of figured this would be the case before asking, but it confirms my fears, that a used 25500 would likely be the safer path.