• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Definitely software problem on my machine.

Bogie

A VERY nice fellow from RJ Sign Supply in St. Louis was out my way today, and stopped by The Bunker. He brought Weapons of Digital Destruction.

Okay. We started off printing The 1" Circle.

Moved it to the cutter, and he watched it do its thing. He no like.

So, he does his thing a while, and determines that Photoprint is printing half inch registration marks, but it is LOOKING for 1" marks... Have NOT been able to convince it to print 1" marks.

He hooks is laptop up to printer and cutter, and things work. We try copying files to my machine. It sorta works - if we print from his computer, we get 1" reg marks. If we print from mine, we get the little ones. Did more copying, and a last reboot, and he's gotta get home for dinner, so we may be continuing this in the morning with an SAI person on the speakerphone...

Jackpine

Good luck with getting it to contour cut. It's nice when a company goes out of their way to help. A company worth keeping.