• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Desperate with a my "new" Roland Camm Pnc 1100

David_777

Hello everyone:

I have work in one company last couple of years where we have a Mimaki and a Roland pnc 1000 that were installed. The thing is that i start my new project alone, and need a small plotter, (i wrap Helms and Bikes).

Well i found one Roland PNC 1100, with works without a problem when i did the test with the seller. Before i gone she erase fast all that personal was in her computer, and when i come at home and start it up, the pc does´t work anymore.

Well than looking in internet have found a video from one guy that with Windows 8, Parallels, Draw Cut Pro and a serial cable have resolve the problem and the plotter works perfectly.

I did exactly the same, but does´t works. The program can the COM3 port found without a problem, but then in the next step the virtual machine cannot recognize the plotter.

Trying and trying and trying is the thing now wild, because now i don't know what i did that the plotter rolle the vinyl in the wrong direction and doesn't stops.

I work without a problem with plotters because my job demands, but i did´t configurated one never, and after one and a halve week trying, i think the time to ask for help is now.

I will really appreciate any kind of help because i have some clients and have to setup the machine as soon as possible.

Thanks very much, greetings and best wishes from Germany.