• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Direct Sign Wholesale Catalog

G

Ginger

Has anyone else received the new catalog/brochure from Direct Sign Wholesale? Wow! It is one of the nicest looking printed/produced print pieces I have seen in awhile. Would love to know where they were printed and how much the cost.

FatCat

Ginger, haven't seen it yet but I know there are lots of quality sheetfed and web printers out there - even here in Ohio. High quality catalogs/booklets like that and Fellers catalogs are usually cost prohibitive for small runs, so I imagine they probably had about 10,000-50,000+ printed to make it worth their while.

signage

Are you talking about this one?

Attachments

• DSW.Jpg
    DSW.Jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 106

Letterbox Mike

Yup, I thought the same thing! I don't know who did theirs, but 4over has done similar jobs for us. They can do the spot UV like DSW used. It's a nice catalog that's for sure.

G

Ginger

That is the one. The glossy UV stuff really makes it look slick. Very nice. I am sure they did order several thousand, not anything we could ever do as a small shop, but I definitely like it. Job well done.

phototec

Attachments

• Direct Sign Wholesale Brochure.jpg
    Direct Sign Wholesale Brochure.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 72