• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dj logo

signwizz

he wanted simple and straight to the point let me know what u think all opinions welcome
shane

Attachments

• quantum sound logo2.jpg
    quantum sound logo2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 119

Pat Whatley

It took a while to realize that the name wasn't UANTUM. The green and red bars in the background are just adding visual clutter.

Lately I've been working more toward making sure every logo design project I do has an icon that can be used alone, like the Q with the headphones. I just try thinking of how it will possibly need to be used in the future and "embroidered shirts" is usually where I have to stop and simplify. The results are usually cleaner and better. Just a thought.

Attachments

• quantum-sound.jpg
    quantum-sound.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

vid

s an icon that can be used alone, like the Q with the headphones. ...

...and maybe the Rolling Stones Tongue instead of the typical "Q" tail :ROFLMAO: NO!

Very nice layout Pat!

Attachments

• rollingstonestongue.jpg
    rollingstonestongue.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 62

Pat Whatley

no clipart. The headphones are just a rectangle with rounded corners.

Attachments

• AAAS.jpg
    AAAS.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Jillbeans

Yours is really hard to read.
It's far from simple.
Pat's gets an A+.
Sometimes "simple" is hard to pull off, and he did.
Love....Jill

signwizz

i had it simple then he wanted a record to look like a Q then he wanted the eq in the background then i said it looked too cluttered and the colours look too jamacian then he changed his mind for less is more lol
thanks again pat awsome job
shane