• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do they make this?

qmr55

Do they make a vinyl with a finish like this?

Attachments

• GOB Aluminum Floor.jpg
    GOB Aluminum Floor.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 82

Pat Whatley

Here's your "well that's no damn help" response of the day. Somebody makes is in sheets, not rolls. At the ISA show in New Orleans about 8 years ago we picked up a sample pack of the stuff. They had an unbelievable holographics water droplet vinyl, a holographics bubble, the realest looking gold leaf I've ever seen, and etched swirly stuff like that floor.

The no damn help part is that it was unbelievably expensive, we never ordered any, and I can't tell you anything about the company.

You can thank me later. LOL

HulkSmash

Here's your "well that's no damn help" response of the day. Somebody makes is in sheets, not rolls. At the ISA show in New Orleans about 8 years ago we picked up a sample pack of the stuff. They had an unbelievable holographics water droplet vinyl, a holographics bubble, the realest looking gold leaf I've ever seen, and etched swirly stuff like that floor.

The no damn help part is that it was unbelievably expensive, we never ordered any, and I can't tell you anything about the company.

You can thank me later. LOL

Pat drops knowledge once again!

qmr55

Thank you guys...and Pat, well atleast I know its available lol!

Found this but I don't know where the hell they sell it!

Might have to try and talk the customer into multi-lens or something.

qmr55

You now have engine turned pictured. Your sample is clearly not that.

I know trust me, I'd rather have the swirled aluminum finish. Trying to find some samples to show the customer! Just checking out my options on what we can and can't provide them.

qmr55

ColoradoSigns is right, though....R-Tape and Schein Holographics are the only companies that come to mind who manufacture that kind of stuff now.

Check the "other vinyl films" section here. http://signwarehouse.com/c-vinyl-supplies.html

Great! Thank you for the link Pat.

Signgold makes a Florentine silver swirl that is pretty close.

http://www.sfsupplies.com/default.sfs?productid=8962

Thanks Border, I will be showing them that as well!

HulkSmash

Thank you guys...and Pat, well atleast I know its available lol!

Found this but I don't know where the hell they sell it!

Might have to try and talk the customer into multi-lens or something.

I have 150 feet x 48 inches of this stuff sittin........................................................................ make an offer :covereyes: