• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Do you advertise your capabilities in your shop/offices?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I noticed 2" of dust all over the floor...in every corner of the room. and I cringe thinking of that being near my printer. I imagine theres a seperate print area... but thats a lot of what looks like concrete dust all over!

I painted my kitchen cabinets from maple to white a few months ago, one time i forgot to close the garage door that separates where i was spraying to my vinyl area, everything has a nice coat of white dust on it now...adds the the mystique...err sty

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the picture of that wall is probably the cleanest part of my shop.... i really need to get things picked up...

took off last week, had customers waiting at the door when i got back today, calling me as i was driving in getting my timmy ho's (coffee for you that don't have Tim Hortons)

when they left, lady looked around at the mess and said, you a very busy guy (in broken english-chinese)...

Johnny Best

I prefer Paula's Donuts for my coffee when I get it out. Tim Horton's coffee is good but always busy with lines.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
20190730_172904.jpg