• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dodge Challenger body side decal?

phototec

I have been approached by a auto body shop to recreate this body side decal on a Dodge Challenger, my question is there a source for these types of decals in vecto format?

I know I can make a full size tracing (template) scan it and then make my own artwork, I was just wondering if there is a source for this kid of artwork already out there.

Thanks for all help and suggestions.

Attachments

• Dodge Challenger Decal.jpg
    Dodge Challenger Decal.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 340

MM84

I have the same car and had to have it replaced after an oil change / minor work over night where I got out in uniform (LEO) and my car was the only one that was "vandalized" had he window broken and keyed al the way around.....the vandals were so kind they didn't take any of my gear / ballistic vest or gun in the trunk....

Long story short they make this decal already, the dealership had to buy it twice since they put it on wrong the first time..... I think someone like classic industries makes them OEM specs.

that is most definitely not OEM.... although they have several variation I've never seen that one.

Attachments

• chall.jpg
    chall.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 178