• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does any one have a Profile for Convex High-bond? (SP-540V)

Riskok

If any one has it then I would love to get it. Were can you download more profiles? I don’t even have Generic Matt profile.

Best Regards Patrik

SignsBES

Convex HB

As I type this I am printing on Convex High Bond using VersaWorks with the Roland MCVP profile.

ZsVinylInc

I am getting ready to do some tests on this material and start using it what type of pre and post heat temps have you guys found that work best. When you say make sure you let it outgas a lot are you meaning more then normally(meaning about 24 hours) ? Also when you cut any suggestions or tricks I should know? Obviously it will require atleast a 60 degree blade. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pre should be around 112 and dryer about 122 for your SP 540. Let out gas (not rolled up tightly so it gets air to all the prints)for at least 6-8 hours. Yes, after laminating and using the Convex laminate you may wan to go to a 60 degree blade...do a test cut BEFORE you do the cut...or you may have to recut using the crop again.