• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anybody know Kent?

Vinylman

Looks like the IRS is in charge here

Just got a notice from the IRS, [Idiot Response Service].
Seems like posts on here can get "lost" on this board just like out there in the real world. {this is NOT news to Lois Lerner}

Management has selected one of my responses to the nonsense posted by CENTERVILLE SIGNS as less than "nice" and has slapped my hand for doing so by removing my post.

Well, if ya can't stand the heat when you open your food trap, the "Nanny watchers" will certainly come to protect your Namby Pamby A$$. THAT IS FOR SURE!!

THANKS Fred.

NOT!

Robert M

Mac Media

Kent only takes email contacts so you will have to wait if you have already sent him an email. Do you need a board repaired?

k.a.s.

If you can get a hold of him, tell him to send me the $1100.00 he owes me! He no longer answers my e-mails, no one has a phone #, and I don't live nearby so good luck.

Kevin

threeputt

Hey, I'm dumb. Probably the only guy on here to take this as a serious request.

I did work with a Kent Gabriel at a sign shop in Portland Or. many years ago. He was a good designer. I may know of someone who could put you in touch with him, if that's even the right Kent.

Shadowglen

OK, call off the dogs. I found him. He was taking a nap.

Attachments

• clark_kent5.jpg
    clark_kent5.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 72