• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does versaworks run on 64 bit Win7?

J

john1

Hey guys, I have my custom 64 bit PC being built as i type this and was wondering if Versaworks will run fine on 64 bit Win 7.

The reason i ask now is because i just seen that 32 bit is in the requirements or is that just a minimum requirement?

I keep hearing all my programs i use on XP Pro now will work fine due to the Win7 feature to be able to run programs made for XP just fine.

http://www.rolanddga.com/products/software/versaworks/specifications.asp

Thanks!

idsignsil

I bought our Roland XC-540, and at the same time had a custom built Windows 7 - 64 bit computer built. When the tech came to set everything up he was more than happy with the computer. We have been running versaworks just fine since the day it was installed.

DRamm76

Don't assume you will be fine. There have been some cases reported with issues of customers using Vworks with Windows Ultimate 7. Be sure you are logged in as an administrator when you are installing the program.