• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double-Sided Pole Banners

Renato Pinto

Graphics Manager
Hey guys,

I was wondering if y'all had any advice or suggestions as to how to make double-sided pole banners. I've attached a PDF of what i'm currently doing.

I just reflect the top and bottom of the print about 4 inches and fold it over which gives me a 3 inch hole for the pole brackets. This has been working okay but i wasn't sure if there was any other way to go about it.

I'm open to anything! FYI, we're using an HP Latex 560 with blockout banner material.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Chad Wise Banner.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 391

Andy D

I always did as attached, the white dotted lines on represents sew lines... of course you would need to move "Fort Scott" down.

Attachments

• FORT SCOTT.pdf
    110.1 KB · Views: 355
Hi Renato,

Will you be printing on both sides of the media or printing one long print and then folding it over?

We generally print on double sided material.

I can definitely advise on the best option.

Let me know:
What the size of the banner is,
What the diameter of the pole is
Whether you will be sowing the pockets or using a PVC welding machine (generally a 25mm or a 40mm weld).

I’ll be happy to setup a template for you.

Regards,
Keith.

Renato Pinto

Graphics Manager
Hi Renato,

Will you be printing on both sides of the media or printing one long print and then folding it over?

Let me know:
Whether you will be sowing the pockets or using a PVC welding machine (generally a 25mm or a 40mm weld).

Regards,
Keith.
Hi Renato,

Let me know:

Regards,
Keith.

We'll be printing on double-sided material.

The banner dimensions are 30" by 60."

Pole pockets need to be 3" and will be sown.

Thank you!

Perfect, then it’s quite easy and what you have done with artwork to flip over the top and bottom is perfect.

It’s 1:15am here now, so I will draw up a .pdf template for you with graphic safety margins and bleed margins for A double sided print as soon as I’m in the office at 8.

We'll be printing on double-sided material.

The banner dimensions are 30" by 60."

Pole pockets need to be 3" and will be sown.

Thank you!

Good morning Renato,

Sorry for the delay; i had to get some shut eye.
Attached is a .pdf template for you to use for your DS Banner. Mirror the graphic section that goes onto the bleed at the top and the bottom on the front of the banner. On the reverse graphic it is not required however keep in mind that you still need to bleed it out in case of miss alignment of incorrect feed calibration.

I hope that the attached helps.

Regards,
Keith.

Attachments

• PVC (DS) Banner - Template.pdf
    72.8 KB · Views: 335