• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drilling truck clipart

300mphGraphics

Looking for this clipart. Checked expressclipart.com and every other site I could think of. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• drill truck.jpg
    drill truck.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 82

OldPaint

what do you want.........VECTOR OR BITMAP??? print or cut? try WELL DRILLING RIG ON GOOGLE. and then you find truck sales places, that take photos of these units they put in mags like AUTO TRADER TRUCKS.

300mphGraphics

Dayshift bump. Was able to get a better digital picture, but still not good enough. This will be a digital print so I don't have to cut vinyl it.

Well drilling was a better search term than I was using so thanks OP, that got me a few, but no cigar.

No luck on the stock photo sites.

Anybody recognize it and know where I can purchase it?

phototec

Dayshift bump. Was able to get a better digital picture, but still not good enough. This will be a digital print so I don't have to cut vinyl it.

Well drilling was a better search term than I was using so thanks OP, that got me a few, but no cigar.

No luck on the stock photo sites.

Anybody recognize it and know where I can purchase it?

What exactly are you needing, exact specifications & size, please.

I can create either vector line art or a high res PS bitmap image, need specific specifications?

:help

300mphGraphics

What exactly are you needing, exact specifications & size, please.

I can create either vector line art or a high res PS bitmap image, need specific specifications?

:help
Over-all size is 12 high by 9 wide. Either vector line or high res is fine. Just printing black ink on vinyl, contour cutting around the outside, and applying to truck doors. Thanks.