• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

driver for seiki sk 870t (please help)

LongBeachCoupe

im still having trouble with my plotter when i try to send jobs to it in project manager it says cutting but the plotter doesn't do anything the percent bar keeps going up as if the computer things its beging cut but nothings actually happening in the setup it has a long list of manufactures and moddles of plotter and printers but it doenst have mine i feel like thats the problem somone elce recomnended it might need drivers in not very savy with computers anyone know where i can find a driver for my plotter or if thats even my problem this is driing me crazy :banghead:

jreed

I have had the same problems with my cheap cutter but I found out in flexi you can use a roland driver and it will work fine

neonlady

driver for 870T

Not sure hwy you've had trouble as the driver list in the Sign-Cut site shows the Seiki 870T as supported. http://www.sc-x2.com/plotter_list.html

I have a Seiki 870T also, bu sad to say I've had continuous problems using it. Unfortunately, I don't use it weekly, so I never know when I start it up if I'll be able to get it to work. Right now it is down and has been for a couple of months. It's doing the same thing. Acts as if a file is sent, but no-one home :-( . Software support says its not the software, hardware says its not them (sound familiar?)

I was able to get a very small file to work a couple of weeks ago, but now nothing. Sorry I can't be of any help. I wish you well!