• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drivers for Gerber FasTrack 1300...Where can I get them?

BigDawgg65

I've tried several links to obtain these drivers but they all seem to attach spyware and other software that I don't want. They also never seem to actually include the drivers they claim are included. Can anyone help me. This cutter is made by Mutoh, but I can't find drivers at Gerber or Mutoh. Any help would be appreciated.

CreatedDesigns

You can still buy the driver for $300.00 but the name escapes me at this moment. Do a google search for older plotter drivers it should come up. If I have to when I get back home I can look it up. As I have a Gerber FastTrack 650, that I don't use anymore that I tested the driver on and it did work.

BigDawgg65

FasTrack 1300 Driver

Thanks for the help. I still have not been able to successfully download any drivers. I would appreciate it if you could send me the 650 driver to see if I can get this cutter to work. Right now all I can do is a test cut.

CreatedDesigns

You will need to purchase the driver. I do not have it because I do not use that plotter any longer. I use a Graphtec FC7000-130 currently.