• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drum Roll, Please.... My New Logo, Thanks to Sign Amigo

Kottwitz-Graphics

I was sick of looking at my old logo, so I contacted Phillip (Sign Amigo), and asked him to create me a new logo. This will be on all my advertising going forward.

I looked through his site, made notes on what I liked, and he sent me a bunch of ideas, and I picked what I liked most.

Hats off to Phillip for a great job.

attachment.php

Was it made with Corel or Illustrator? Just kidding. I like it. It's not the color scheme I would have chosen but even with all the subcopy I think the design is very cohesive and easily readable.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Love it! Post a picture of your sign when it's done. Handpainted, I presume?

Nope. It's going to be dimensional. I will let my router do most of the work, and the light will be hand carved. The main letting will be gold leafed.

It will be a little while until I can start. I'm too wrapped up in customer work.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks really nice.
Only thing I might suggest is to up the contrast between the white letters and the gold outlines. It makes copy seem a little fuzzy - out of focus.
Might just be the low res jpg.

wayne k
guam usa

TheSnowman

It makes me crazy that he can crank this stuff out all day long. Love his work. I use him multiple times a week and everything is a home run.

Marlene

the tagline is horrid, sorry. the large/small caps doesn't look right. the word ideas reads "I" "deas". it just look really off. the rest is nice. too much detail in the bulb, but nice overall.

--Main panel = very, very nice.

--"Signs & Design" and "Big Ideas For Small Businesses" = out of place, don't match rest of design. They look like afterthoughts.

shoresigns

Nope. It's going to be dimensional. I will let my router do most of the work, and the light will be hand carved. The main letting will be gold leafed.

It will be a little while until I can start. I'm too wrapped up in customer work.

So it would still be handpainted after routing. I can't wait to see it!

Also, I do agree with the comments about the tagline and "Signs & Design". They don't fit at all. The tagline is probably fine besides needing a font replacement, but "Signs & Design" probably should be worked into the logo instead of being outside of it.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Is the lightbulb clipart? If not, he did a good job creating that. If it is, does it affect your ability to claim a trademark?