• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTG wholesaler?

showcase 66

Looking for someone who does DTG for small quantity. I have a client that wants to get his brand out there and has 12 designs he wants done. I believe all are only 3 colors but mostly white on black shirts and black on white shirts. They want to see what every design looks like on each color. So basically 12 white shirts and 12 black shirts. I kinda understand there thinking but I cant get it through their head that it would be better to get 1 or 2 designs in a larger quantity for both colors. They will be able to see what it will look like from that.

Also the designs are basically all text with their logo so use design loosely here.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

wildside

they can't make a decision based off of seeing a layout on a shirt:help

can't you just heat press them if they are 12 different designs on 12 different shirts, and charge the living crap out of them for it:omg: especially if they are mostly text anyway

showcase 66

they can't make a decision based off of seeing a layout on a shirt:help

can't you just heat press them if they are 12 different designs on 12 different shirts, and charge the living crap out of them for it:omg: especially if they are mostly text anyway

They dont want heat pressed. They want screen printed but the place I usually use wont do that small quantities. I completely understand. I figured DTG would give a decent result and less problems than having to make 12 different set of screens.

May be wrong on this.

wildside

i45 on here does dtg for us from time to time, but i don;t believe they print on black shirts, but for the white shirts they do a great job

showcase 66

Well it doesnt matter now. Just got a call from the lady I have been talking to since Wednesday who originally contacted me. She said because I was taking to long, they were going with someone else. I quoted the screen printed shirts Yesterday and today they wanted to see samples of all of their designs. WTF. Seriously Probably for the best. they seemed like they were going to be a pain in the a$$ to work with anyway.

WildWestDesigns

i45 on here does dtg for us from time to time, but i don;t believe they print on black shirts, but for the white shirts they do a great job

I don't think there are many that do print on dark shirts due to the titanium oxide in the white ink. The couple of places that are local to me (but don't do wholesale work), don't print on dark. They all seem to have the GT-541.