• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dual Monitors

omgsideburns

dual 24"s here.
left screen is my main screen
right screen is for everything else, and is KVM switched to my rip computer.

c-leb

i use one vert and one hortz so i can lay my color swatches and layers out full. Also allows me to design both vert and hortz signs without fighting screen cut-off...

R08

i use one vert and one hortz so i can lay my color swatches and layers out full. Also allows me to design both vert and hortz signs without fighting screen cut-off...

Same here.

Love dual monitors. Once you go dual you never go back.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
What can't you do on dual monitors. Once you get used to them you will ask yourself why you waited so long to get the second one.

My main design program, Corel, is always open on the Left 22 and Outlook and IE are always open on the right 19. If I am going back and forth between Corel Draw and Photopaint they are each on a seperate monitor. You can drag and drop files from Exporer into you design programs... It all depends on how you work and what your doing.

At home I have 2 22s and a 19 and I can fill them up in a heartbeat.