• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dye subli with SP300

Robert M

Dye Sub

You can but it could be a mess. Going from solvent back to aqueous may ruin the print heads (825.00 each) x 2
Sell the Roland and pick up a used Epson 9800 for under 1500.00

Roland SP300 sub printing

It may ruin your heads? NO it will ruin your heads you cant put sub ink through a machine that was previously running eco solvent. You need to start with a new machine or go through and replace every part the ink touches down to the cartridge holders, ink lines, dampers, heads, capping station, pump on that machine. Ive done it before but its very costly and I wouldn't recommend it on a 30" machine the conversions I've done were on 54 and 60" printers. Hope that helps

WildWestDesigns

It may ruin your heads? NO it will ruin your heads you cant put sub ink through a machine that was previously running eco solvent. You need to start with a new machine or go through and replace every part the ink touches down to the cartridge holders, ink lines, dampers, heads, capping station, pump on that machine. Ive done it before but its very costly and I wouldn't recommend it on a 30" machine the conversions I've done were on 54 and 60" printers. Hope that helps

This right here.