• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E074Err CR2 Again!!! Vj-1204 help please

Derf

The print head is up and is not striking the media. Its some sort of error. the print is also stair-stepping to the right. We will see when I get parts tues.

I will also look at the capping station.

Derf

OK So I cleaned the "t" fence and that did not work, So I got a new one.. and it gave me a new error message!! WTF..??? so MacDaddy sugested I remove the protective coating.. Yeah that was smart..LOL

So then I get the same error. then Denco calls back to see how things are going. and I told them. he suggested I clean off the new "T" fence and use non powered vinyl or latex gloves while working on the "T" fence. So I cleaned off the "T" fence, then I to some white lithium grease and put some on the rail and moving parts on the caping station. Then Denco suggested I take some canned air and blow off the sensor that rides on the T-fence. So I did that and now the printer has printed about 10-ft or so with no error.

Im going to try and print a wrap tomorrow so we will see what happens.

P

ProWraps™

bill, lets just face it, your so savage that the mutoh just cant keep up! you burn through em like cord wood!

P

ProWraps™

oh btw you left ur roll of banner scrim at the shop. we are officially holding it hostage until you come drink with us.