• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eat your heart out..........................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To a certain someone..... this coulda been yours !!

So, what's everyone having for lunch ?? This is from the best Italian Private club for miles around. Victor Emmanuels II. Added pepperoni to it, broiled it to perfection and have my little hots on the side.

Oh yeah, there were 4, now 3, soon to be none.

attachment.php

Attachments

• todays lunch.jpg
    todays lunch.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 100

Marlene

I had a premade sandwich from a gas station. I thought it was turkey from the color of th meat but ti turns out it was ham. if I don't die from foood poisioning, I'll be happy

David Wright

I had a premade sandwich from a gas station. I thought it was turkey from the color of th meat but ti turns out it was ham. if I don't die from foood poisioning, I'll be happy

Got a gray hot dog at Sam's club one time, took it back. She showed me all of them, same color.
Wrong color of your meat may not hurt you but why risk it.

J Hill Designs

To a certain someone..... this coulda been yours !!

So, what's everyone having for lunch ?? This is from the best Italian Private club for miles around. Victor Emmanuels II. Added pepperoni to it, broiled it to perfection and have my little hots on the side.

Oh yeah, there were 4, now 3, soon to be none.

attachment.php

That looks INSANELY good

Marlene

Got a gray hot dog at Sam's club one time, took it back. She showed me all of them, same color.
Wrong color of your meat may not hurt you but why risk it.

didn't notice it wasn't turkey until I'd all ready eaten most of it thinking this is strange tasting turkey. then I read label and found out it was ham. I picked it up as I was just too tired this morning to make a lunch. that won't happen again!

Baz

Hmmm ... I don't think eating my heart out is a good idea :noway:

It is pretty darn good pizza!!:thumb:

I'll just suffer eating my Turkey/Hot Cappicolo/Havarti cheese on baked potato/onion bread sandwich :Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Attachments

• 20160608_145458 - resized.jpg
    20160608_145458 - resized.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 47

Baz

LOL ... One day i'll try the chipped beef in a sandwich ... For now i still need it for making SOS. My new favorite Sunday meal.

reQ

Well, i almost always on junk food during the lunch.. whopper wednesday today lol

solock

Concur on Victor's! Worth the trip from allentown a few times a year!
Damn good slices, and excellent for breakfast cold!

Yumm

Attachments

• veii.jpg
    veii.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 59

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking I'm gonna make a trip down to Atlantic City in the near future to the White House and get me some of their Italian Specials. Those things are outta this world. All of their sandwiches are, but the special is absofrickinlutely amazing. They're about 2 ft long, too.

Maybe the second week of August............ ??

gabagoo

that Pizza looks absolutely delicious...considering I had cottage cheese with sliced up celery in it..... boring!!!!:corndog: