• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ebay vinyl cutter kit?have around $1000. to spend

gunshy

I bought a ebay "Master Plotter",
I hated it, it would mess up about every other thing I tried to cut with it.

Sign Prophet

You may disagree all you wish. You are the extreme exception. $2 grand a week comes out to over $104,000 grand a year in just cut RTA vinyl..

There is no way the average garagee dude is goona do that in a year. Lets see here.

104,000 grand / $8 a sq ft = 13,000 linear ft of vinyl or 6500 ft of 24" vinyl. Thats 2166 yds or 44 rolls of 24" plastic a year in just cut vinyl. You are running two cutters a day all day every day? YES?

LOL, Tech didn't you know He has those new chinese plotters that have the automatic load and auto pilot functions.

Ken

I've owned the Creation P-Cut ( 24 in) for 4 years now..it does have some tracking problems on long runs( beyond 8 feet), but all-in-all, it is still working well for me. You can get into this under $1000.
Ken