• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Empty Eco Sol Max2 cartridges. Anyone saving them?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Jealous ??

If you have nothing to say on the cartridge issue, please don't let the side banter affect you. You are being most impolite, ya know. :noway:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah... so what ?? That's over a day old. That's old hat, now. You're interrupting... in the present now and being ever so rude and it's not like you. You're always so kind and considerate. It's your barside manners I guess showing through, but now, you've gone off on some tangent which has little to no concern for whatsoever. I do think you need to take something, like a laxative or maybe some more Preparation H, cause you seem to have diarrhea of the _ _ _ _ _ . :Big Laugh

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I do think you need to take something, like a laxative or maybe some more Preparation H, cause you seem to have diarrhea of the _ _ _ _ _ . :Big Laugh
I know this face may look like a butt, but no need to wipe any cream on it.

Get Lucky

We donate all of ours to a non profit that in turn sends them somewhere to get money. Not sure how it all works but I know they get something for them.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
I am not re selling them. To fill them up i would have to crack open them and i would have to cut the paper also. I need the pouch from the inside. But I prefer if someone would send me the whole cartridge intact. Why? Maybe I need them to build the walls of my secret dungeon. Don't worry about it. Whoever wants to make some money instead of throwing them out let me know. Thanks

CSOCSO

So....... spray paint something obscene on the empties and the idiot at the other end should understand they aren't factory direct.

I am ok with this. You can spray /draw anything on them. just don't open them and sell em to me.

Bobas Kalobas

I will save em for you. I have about 12 assorted saved so far. post an address wen your ready. ROLAND eco-sol max 220's

Last edited:

Andy D

I take it you can't use Roland Eco Sol Max3, yes?

You ARE thinking wa-a-ay to hard on this. Anyone can see what's going on. So have a little fun at his expense, don't come down on me. :covereyes:
BTW, I agree 100% with Gino, WTF cares why he wants them? I hate when I post a simple request/question and people want to get into my business.

CSOCSO

I am still very suspicious. And have been for 4 years.

I crack opened the cartridges and used the leftover ink to fill up my refillable cartridges. Usually 6-8 emptry cartridges gave me a full 440cc. I kid you not!

player

I crack opened the cartridges and used the leftover ink to fill up my refillable cartridges. Usually 6-8 emptry cartridges gave me a full 440cc. I kid you not!
You are the king of frugality! Well done!

I always wondered if the last bits that don't go through are perhaps containing more solids that sink to the bottom and are not meant to go through the machine. I know some have talked about using a hypodermic to pull and then inject the last drops into a new cart...