• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enduralam 55in. Cold Lamainator - What Does Eveyone think about it?

I am Considering purchasing a Enduralam 55in Cold laminator (As Part of a Package)

I have been going back and forth with a Few Different Companies and this is Part of a Package (Printer, Cutter & Lam) and I think the Deal is exactly what I am looking.

One of the Sales Reps I was speaking with Claims it is Junk - But I am not sold to it either way - I have my Eyes and Ears Perked because I dislike Sales Reps that Talk bad about other Suppliers or Products because a Product should sell it self, I just want to make a Purchase that is Smart for my Business and Since I am New I can Only go by others Recommendations and the experiences they are willing to Share.

TDFcustomSL

Last I knew, the Enduralam machines were just re branded US Tech Laminators. I didn't get the Enduralam when I purchased from SW but bought the US Tech separately because it saved me about $3000. I love my US Tech and many people on this site are happy with theirs too.

AaronSSsignsKC

They are good machines for what you will probably be doing we bought a sw package a few years back that came with a mutoh, graphtech, and the enduralam cold lam. It got us going nicely and we still have it around today. They just seem to be a little more moody than other machines i have ran but overall i can't complain to much. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Guys, the Price Makes it Seem worth it, If I add it to my package it's Only $2200 more (54 in Mutoh Printer, Flexi Sign pro, Q 54 Plotter + this Laminator) Comes in at $3200+ less than what anyone else is offering on the Table.

One of the Sales Reps Locally Claimed it was Garbage - I get that it isn't the Best in the Industry but I The best is out of my Budget for Now

Last I knew, the Enduralam machines were just re branded US Tech Laminators. I didn't get the Enduralam when I purchased from SW but bought the US Tech separately because it saved me about $3000. I love my US Tech and many people on this site are happy with theirs too.

They are good machines for what you will probably be doing we bought a sw package a few years back that came with a mutoh, graphtech, and the enduralam cold lam. It got us going nicely and we still have it around today. They just seem to be a little more moody than other machines i have ran but overall i can't complain to much. GOOD LUCK!