• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enroute Training???

pensacolasign

Production Manager
We have recently purchased a gerber sabre 408. Had it a little while now using the artpath software with no problem and learning quickly. Everything running smooth we decided to upgrade software and went with Enroute. This software is definitely a bigger animal. I was wondering if anyone had purchased or has used the 300 something dollar enroute training disc that you can purchase. Before I spent that much money on a training disc I just wanted to make sure it was worth it. If anyone has any other options on Enroute training that would be great as well. I've heard of a guy in Canada that does seminars and apparently is the dimensional sign god but think it costs like 3000 and is more of an advanced training. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

CS-SignSupply

Contact Steve or Scott at Graphix Direct.... 714-428-0060

Maybe you could convince them to get EJ Nordruff to visit you.

SignManiac

Man if I could learn my software faster at a cost of $300 I would be thrilled to death. The learning curve on your own can end up costing thousands of dollars more over time. I see that as a bargain.

pensacolasign

Production Manager
Man if I could learn my software faster at a cost of $300 I would be thrilled to death. The learning curve on your own can end up costing thousands of dollars more over time. I see that as a bargain.

I think you guys misunderstand my meaning or maybe I was unclear. I am completely willing to spend any amount of money to learn how to better myself and my company and completely agree with your statement. I am simply asking for advice as to whether the CD is an actual training CD that is worth purchasing or if it is a "this button does that and this button does that" kind of cd and not train one on what it actually does. I was also looking for any advice on if there were are any other tools or seminar type learning experiences. I have seen the art that is produced at the gentlemen's workshop in Canada and it is light years ahead of entry level learning.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
In my opinion, the version 3 training cd was useful.More helpful than the manual, in a sense!
The Enroute forums were equally useful, and the 'help' videos attached or prepared for those questions.