• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPSON 1400-1430 anybody got one????

OldPaint

seen this photo printer with 6 carts on sale for $219.00 wife does a lot of photos.
good or bad printer for photos???

tomence

Good printer for photos, but if you do buy it look into buying refill carts from this guys http://www.cobraink.com because if you print photos you will go thru lot of ink carts and they are not cheap. Mine is 2 years old and still printing as good as the day i bought it.

OldPaint

also found this out at STAPLES, when i went to pick up the printer. $50 off purchase price, over $199, if you bring in old printer,!!! clerk asked if my old printer still worked i said yeas, then he said you got any old printers that dont work? WALA....i still have the FIRST HP COLOR INKJET!!!! HP 550!!! i knew it was worth something)))))) so now this $299.00 printer with the $80 mail in rebate, and the $50 old printer trade in is gona cost me $169.00!!!!!!!! for photo grade from 4 X 5 to 13 X 44" capable printer. and you can add a CONTINUOUS BULK INK SYSTEM to it from cisink.com
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/090315/merch023626/index.html

JP4

I have been looking at this printer also....Can it handle rolled vinyl?

It says "User definable up to 13" x 44" in the spec sheet. Looking at printing some stickers and contour cutting them on my ce5000

Thanks

JP

Jackpine

I have been looking at this printer also....Can it handle rolled vinyl?

It says "User definable up to 13" x 44" in the spec sheet. Looking at printing some stickers and contour cutting them on my ce5000

Thanks

JP
Most likely you would have to load cut sheets to print the 44" sheet.
FYI H&H, a merchant here sells aqueous inkjet vinyl 12" wide rolls by the foot, print vinyl and UV laminate. It is Mactac and is an excellent product. To contour cut you may need to cut from a program such as CoCut pro, SignLab or Cibercut. Be sure to laminate with UV film or a UV spray at the very least.