• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPSON 44" Stylus Pro 9800

SignProOhio

Found this on Beacon Graphics website? Anyone heard about it or have one? Can you print on Oracal 3651 & 3164 with this printer or scrim banner material? We're thinking seriously about purchasing it due to the fact we don't get a lot of large format jobs in and this would do great for smaller prints, magnets, and banners. Any information is appreciated!

Pro Image

You can print on coated vinyl only........It is a waterbased printer.......

You can see the media selection that Fellers has for the printer.......

Pro Image

I think its the best quality waterbased you can get............

The media will have to be laminated to last outdoors........

I have a Encad 850 and have laminated prints that has been out for almost 2 years..........

Since we got our Valuejet we just print indoor trade show type stuff with it..........

SignProOhio

So with no experience with digital printing this would be the ideal setup for us to venture out in the world of doing it in house huh?

SignProOhio

Thanks Dustin. Don't quite have the $15-$20k for a Valuejet or Versacamm yet but that Epson sounds like it would be great so we can start doing things in house and save a bit of money from outsourcing.