• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 50670 leaking magenta!

mpn

I'm pretty sure there is an o-ring under this manifold / block, I just would like to know what might happen if I pull this part as is. Should I flush the ink lines, then pull and replace the o ring? Will I introduce air into the lines while doing this? If so, what needs to be done to bleed the lines?

As of right now it is putting ink down the printer onto the floor, and I'm concerned that it's going to eat up other parts inside the printer before I can get it fixed. Anyone have a source for replacement parts?

Attachments

• IMAG0676.jpg
    IMAG0676.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 123

Get Lucky

I found it in the 30670 manual. I think ink will run everywhere. Nothing new from what it looks like. Personally I would flush and have rags ready. Mind you I am not a tec. When they came out and did my printer head they used a syringe to purge the line before reattaching to the print head.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 85

Get Lucky

here is the part number in the UK, I don't have the one for US. You need number 529

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 109