• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Edge Print and Epson F570 Color issues

josephd

Hello,

We sublimate onto coated ceramic tiles and, since we switched tile manufacturers, the color has shifted and is too yellow with not enough contrast. We are using Epson edge print that came with the F570 and I cannot find any way to edit the color profiles in this RIP software. Has anyone been able to do this for sublimation in Edge Print? Open to suggestions on how to fix this issue. Fairly confident it isn't an issue with press time, paper, or heat.

Left pic is the reference and right pic is the current output. (I couldn't find our tile reference)

Attachments

• PXL_20240604_202232859.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240604_202232859.MP.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 81

JK Morgan

Although you don't think it is the heat press settings, I would go there first. Different manufacturer, different tile.

You could also do saturation and contrast adjustments in Photoshop or whatever software you use. I have found that sometimes the file format prints differently on different substrates. Sometimes PNGs come out bolder. Also try changing the printing color space. I use relative columetric for cymk files but perceptual for rgb files..