• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 Nozzle Check

datoshway

Lately our greens and grays have been printing strangely. I did a nozzle check. All looks ok, except the green and yellow are really hard to see, is this normal for others who print out nozzle checks? See attached

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 137
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 87

jfiscus

Rap Master
Try printing your checks on a different material; looks like you're using matte banner now. A gloss print vinyl will help them show up better.
It looks like the pattern is fine from what I can see (yes those colors are light). Your Loope & a flashlight should verify their solidity and quality versus the other colors.

datoshway

Thank you, I printed it out on regular gloss vinyl. Looks normal to me, however the greens are still printing really muddy and strange.

noregrets

I have always had inconsistent results with my green - What I have found that seems to help is to shake the green cartridge up (by hand) prior to printing