• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson s80 CR motor

Jrdimagaing

Hey guys long time no talk, have a new company now and evryting was going great untill last week with this S80. came out in the morning about two weeks ago and got carridge movment error.

cleaned encoder and all that and it worked for about another day and has since got progressivly worse

so Im getting error 1137 and 113C ive replaced encoder scale and the cr motor. but looks like i need to replace the CR encoder.

I have the service program and the service manual but it wont get past inital sequence when trying to start in service mode or regular mode. to even start to eject ink and take the heads out to get to the encoder
the head moves about 3-4 inches and shows code 1137

Ive swapped cr boards from the s-80 and s-40 and the s80 board works fine in s40 so i dont think that the issue

any help would be appreciated
I do have heads locked at cap station and put cleaning fluid on caps to hope heads dont dry out

Wayne

S80
s40
onyx 24
adobe