• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson surecolor sc80600 for sale

Htxdecalchick

Printer is about four years old. Was used daily for the first two years and has been maintenance and sitting for the past two. Works and prints perfectly some minor wear and tear ability to print chrome or white. It’s Epson top of the line printer nothing wrong with it just hasn’t gotten used since my divorce and the dismantling of our business. it was roughly 24,000 brand new and it still is priced right around there from the supplier. I made the purchase from. This is an amazing machine that requires very little upkeep as it’s extremely smart and does almost everything for itself would come with almost all new inks I believe two or three of them are low the other 7 cartridges are brand new. I’m asking 18,000 OBO. Serious inquiries only. Please don’t send me any offers below 16K

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49

swordguy3222

These printers are available for $16,945 brand new, so you may want to keep that in mind when pricing a 4 year old unit. The prices for used S80600's are usually around $5-10k. Not saying this to discourage you, but to hopefully help you find a buyer for this unit if you get the price closer to what these normally sell for.
I think you got your models mixed up there. The 40600 is 16K$ but the 80600 is going for 25K$.

netsol

i have no dog in this fight, but, it seems phil is correct

time value,

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Printer is about four years old. Was used daily for the first two years and has been maintenance and sitting for the past two. Works and prints perfectly some minor wear and tear ability to print chrome or white. It’s Epson top of the line printer nothing wrong with it just hasn’t gotten used since my divorce and the dismantling of our business. it was roughly 24,000 brand new and it still is priced right around there from the supplier. I made the purchase from. This is an amazing machine that requires very little upkeep as it’s extremely smart and does almost everything for itself would come with almost all new inks I believe two or three of them are low the other 7 cartridges are brand new. I’m asking 18,000 OBO. Serious inquiries only. Please don’t send me any offers below 16K

Hate to tell you this, but from the sounds of it you'll have to adjust your expectations. Manufacturer rebates definitely aren't helping in this scenario but when it comes to used sign equipment you're never going to get top dollar, especially on equipment that's been sitting for years. No effort to post pictures/details regarding it's mechanical condition doesn't help either.

If you're serious about selling it, post pictures of the nozzle check, shot count/sq ft printed etc and be open to negotiations, otherwise that large paperweight will be taking up space in your living room for a while.

Best of luck to you, I hope you find a new home for your printer.