• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

equipment?

cha88

Im in the process of researching some different options for a print/cut combo... Im looking to do wraps and full color banners... I have been looking into the mutoh vj1614 package at fellers...what other machines would you suggest?

Another machine I am interested in is the Summa DC4, I know its not a solvent printer but what is the diffrence in the pictures? They claim to be able to print pictures, but are they just not as high quality as what is capable with the solvent? Does anybody use the DC4 for wrapping?

tomence

Go Roland you won't be sorry you have 3 options starting with the cheapest printer/cutter in one SP, then VP and XC the fastest and best 6 color printer cutter. Also if you want separate printer cutter combo than get the Roland VersaArt RS-640 it is 64 inch 4 color printer and is faster than Mutoh and i am getting one next week so can't wait till i get it.