• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EternalSoul Studios

Eternal GraphX

Hey to everyone!

I used to just have a small sign shop, but after a merger, we now offer much much much more.

Please check out our website for just a few bits of our portfolio

www.eternalsoulstudios.com

Thanks guys and gals!

Greg Co-Owner
ESs - This Soul Burns Eternal..."

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, not to take this the wrong way, but are you showing us what you offer your customers or....... as Dale indicated.... are you trolling for business here ??

The later requires you to take out a Merchant Membership. Otherwise, be happy that you've grown.

Jim Doggett

Hey to everyone!

I used to just have a small sign shop, but after a merger, we now offer much much much more.

Please check out our website for just a few bits of our portfolio

www.eternalsoulstudios.com

Thanks guys and gals!

Greg Co-Owner
ESs - This Soul Burns Eternal..."

Hi Greg,

Spam or not, I think you might want to rethink your Web site. I spent a good 10 - 15 seconds looking at the home page and I have no idea what your company is or does. The rule of thumb is that it should never take more than 4 seconds for a Man From Mars to understand what you offer.

Very cool site. But confusing to the max.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Jim

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'm still suspicious of this guy...lol The signature in post #1 is the name of the poster in #3. Does he have 2 identities now? How many more does he have?...lol

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm still suspicious of this guy...lol The signature in post #1 is the name of the poster in #3. Does he have 2 identities now? How many more does he have?...lol

Two different members from the same company.

I don't see any spam or self-promotion. The website is his portfolio which he's using to establish his credentials.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

spy glass.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
On closer inspection, it appears to be one individual with two separate registrations. I have merged the two into one.

astro8

Hi Greg and Greg from another Greg

Really confusing/frustrating website...really.

I'm just being constructive.

Links in text are too 'hide 'n' seek'...maybe ok for the web savvy or people with too much time on their hands but most customer/clients are busy/impatient..they like to click things and get instant gratification. (I do!)

Get some SEO happening there as well...you got nuttin'.

Overall look is smooth.

Just my thoughts...