• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Experience with Airmark service and support

Rmurray321

First of all, it’s not a bad review (airmark dude who sees this, don’t shit yourself thinking I’m about to crucify you guys, haha)

I wanted to actually take a few minutes to brag of them…a lot.

First part of the year I bought a Summa F1612 from a dude off global garage sight unseen and had it shipped down to Alabama.

Called up Airmark since I wanted to be properly trained in it, so I had a few conversations with Drew.

I didn’t get the normal “you didn’t buy it from us” so we’re gonna charge you some absurd fees to punish you. He was excited for the machine and recommended a tech to set me up nicely with training and to do a run through of the unit.

Dan flew out from Washington to get us trained up and learn the software.

I’m working with SummaFlex which is a notorious pain in the ass apparently, and while I was advised to upgrade to goproduce, I was tapped out for cash. So Dan made sure to take the time and teach me the weird shit with flex and some common work around and work with what I have.

The service was “expensive”. But I don’t think I’ve ever spent more important money in my life. Dan was LEGENDARY and an excellent teacher and easily saved me months of bashing my skull against the wall trying to mess with it myself

Overall, the experience was very excellent and when it comes time for an inevitable upgrade, I know where to go without hesitation.

Post training I had a few random questions over the coming months and Dan walked us through some things and remoted in to make sure we were comfortable with the process.

Appreciate the service and support Airmark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 60

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to let Dan & Drew know they did a great job. Best of luck with the F1612 going forward and feel free to contact us anytime if there is anything else that we can do to support your business.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com