• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eye One

MikePro

been shopping around a deal for a while now, and still wary about purchasing these off ebay.... as it is a delicate instrument and having someone else's grubby hands all over it for x.amount of use doesn't turn me on one bit.

advantage sign supply let me profile my machine with theirs a while back, but I'd still really like to have one for myself.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Also be warned on used ones - these have a halogen lamp inside that does (like any incadescent lamp) start to go off color over time and will eventually burn out or fail to pass certain self tests. Once it goes you have to ship the unit off the get relamped which runs about $250.00. Ours is nearing the end of it's bulb life now.... :(

Also should point out - if your RIP has profiling built in (Flexisign Pro does for one and I think Onyx does as well) you only need the Eye One device itself. In other words the Eye One basic package is fine...