• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Failed to load swatch table...

So after using an old version of Flexi for quite a while I bought the new Flexi Cloud. Unfortunately it hasn't been working that great. It crashes at least once a day and does some weird things, like when I copy and paste groups of objects it will randomly change some of the colors in the objects to white. The biggest problem I am having right now is my swatch tables are gone. It happens when I add something new to the tables. The next time I open the program it says "failed to load swatch table" for that particular table. So now I have lost a new table I made and the default table. I tried clearing the preferences and resetting to factory defaults but it didn't fix anything. I have a support claim filed with SAI but I figured I would see if anyone here has a quick fix.