• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor Jr. problems, Black lines through print.

klemgraphics

I have a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr. and when I went to print a job yesterday I started getting thin black lines running all the way across the media. They arent consistent, kind of start and stop but I have tried everything I know, powerful cleanings, head wash, changed wiper, and I just can't figure this one out. I don't use this thing everyday, probably a few times a week here lately. Last week when I used it I had no issues at all and now black lines everywhere.:frustrated::banghead: If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks in advance

This subject has been discussed many times. You will want to search the Mutoh-specific forum for this issue, and/ or post a photo of the nozzle check test print.

Bob

MacDaddy

Black Lines

Can I see a Nozzle Check Please? With a good pic of a Nozzle Check we can diagnose the issue and point you in the right direction...

Enjoy The Day,

klemgraphics

I figured out the problem, it ended up being low humidity causing static problems. I just ran a humidifier over night and in the morning it worked perfectly fine. Thanks anyway though.

Compilla

I figured out the problem, it ended up being low humidity causing static problems. I just ran a humidifier over night and in the morning it worked perfectly fine. Thanks anyway though.

Please post samples so we can use them for further reference.

TY

ilmt

this has happened to me a few times, randomly. i didn't change any settings in the flexi program.

i was worried that something was broken on the head, but i don't really know what to think now other than just a random occurrence.

Compilla

this has happened to me a few times, randomly. i didn't change any settings in the flexi program.

i was worried that something was broken on the head, but i don't really know what to think now other than just a random occurrence.

Check the humidity level, under 20% humidity can cause a static charge that will cause overspray or random nozzle strays.

Consider introducing a humidifier in the environment.