• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FAT Man

OldPaint

lov Hawaii, wish i had more then a week there. the people there treated me like one of them. pics are from 1994-95.

Attachments

• hawaii2.jpg
    hawaii2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 77
  • hawaii1.jpg
    hawaii1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

iSign

This recording is awesome!!
I'm still waiting for Marlene to "get it"

...and then she can forgive me for telling her everyone has a right to her opinion..
even if it's wrong :smile:

Deaton Design

"IZ" was a wonderful singer. This version is one of the most played on youtube and was a platinum seller. I enjoyed hearing it again.

Marlene

WithOUT the video it's an amazing song!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

welllll, it still wants me want to rip my ears off when I hear it, but with the video, it was nice as it fit. I guess I just like the original better. I hate the sound of a ukulele as it is so over used in every kid product commerical.

iSign

welllll, it still wants me want to rip my ears off when I hear it, but with the video, it was nice as it fit. I guess I just like the original better. I hate the sound of a ukulele as it is so over used in every kid product commerical.

wanna hear me jamming with some ukulele players last month?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3s-UN9IeQ8&feature=related

I was pretty quiet on the first jam.. never met any of these guys before & had no idea what they would play...

I warmed up a bit more on these 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omMqLDGTJ5E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbJA6DeK6cU&feature=related

Marlene

the one named huijam 2 isn't bad. I am so sorry that I have such a hate of the uke! it all goes back to my childhood when my aunt used to toruture us with her playing and singing. she then moved on to the banjo so you can problably guess that banjo music makes my ears bleed too. I guess I am scarred for life due to early childhood traumas!

when she started palying the banjo, she quit her job and moved to Florida. her plan was to sign and play on the beach all day for cash...so she spread the horror around a little until she finally gave up and came home to start an edible worm farm.

iSign

...her plan was to sign and play on the beach all day for cash...so she spread the horror around a little until she finally gave up and came home to start an edible worm farm.
I tried to spell the word sing last night and I couldn't do it either :smile:

Wow... "edible worm farm" ...stranger than fiction!!!

Marlene

I tried to spell the word sing last night and I couldn't do it either :smile:

Wow... "edible worm farm" ...stranger than fiction!!!

the stupid thing is most times when I try to key in "sign" it comes out "sing"

my aunt Bev had an old farm house in the Champlain Islands and she was going to start a red worm farm. this was years ago when some dingbats decided that red worms were a good food source. she was going to have tours of the farm, taste testing and a gift shop with worms for sale, cook books and crap. they never got it up and going as the one thing that they didn't think of was that no one wanted to eat a freaking worm!

she then moved out west and worked for a bail bonds guy, then for soem sewr service that shot plugs thru the pipes they called "pigs".

her next move was to the south where she got into Silva Mind control and I have a crystal ball she had charged with energy for some big ta-do they had.

she now is in NC and as far as I know, still crazy as hell!