• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC-7000-160 Load Media error

I

iroquoisprint

Hello I need some fast help!
I put in media and cut out my graphics. Took that sheet out and the next day loaded another sheet in turned on the machine and it just says "Load Media"....using same paper I have been since we got this machine, the lighting did not change, machine has not been moved. I did notice a slight electrical "hum" from the box that holds the cutter but that is it. I have to get this job done and the closet help is 100 miles away and I really dont have the money anyway to have some one fix it so any help would be great!
Cheryl

I

iroquoisprint

fixed it...thanks to all that helped me in time of need...not!!!:help

Bigdawg

Just Me
fixed it...thanks to all that helped me in time of need...not!!!:help

I didn't know the answer either :-(

But you could help someone else who may be having the same problem in the future by posting what happened and how you fixed it...

even if it's something silly like "I forgot to put the media clamps down" (which is something I would do :smile:)

I

iroquoisprint

Take off the Side cover...there is a piece of metal attachhed to the media arm...mine had some how jumped out of the position between the sensor..I just pushed it back into place ...all is good.