• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc5100-75

Knep

Have tried this with Flexi 7.5 and 8.1 pro for contour cutting, maybe its just this sheet...but I get a read port error in Flexi when I try and do contour cuts...Worked fine before, and worked fine when I did a sample test print and cut of my own logo...not sure what is going on...

Thanks,
Mike

Knep

Connected through LTP1 since the guy i bought it from lost the cable so I used the parallel port cable that came with my falcon...I can cut anything else off it and it reads the registration marks, and cut another sheet of small race cars I just printed....So i reloaded this sheet and tried it and still get the read port error, could it be something bad in the file?

Knep

Tried that, still get read port error, also tried going into the job archive, and opening the cut file from there and it errors as soon as I open it....