• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-130 Onyx Contour Cutting - Need Help - Check Out My Video

Working on installing Onyx this week. Trying to get contour cutting to work. Brought graphic into Onxy and have cut line created and named ContourCut. Print out graphic with marks - contour cut path is showing up in Cut Server. Send the data over to the cutter. Cutter has me position the blade over mark one. press enter. Cutter seems to find all four marks and then acts like it will start cutting but then has an error. I made a video on my phone and posted it to Youtube. See link below. Need some suggestions on what might be wrong.

[video=youtube;Yjw0ijevlxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjw0ijevlxo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

wunder

settings in the cutter are wrong.....mark detection a.s.o. check this first and set the startingpoint under the red led pointer

begin 1st with one mark detection and check working and after that set the mark detection up to 4 marks a.s.o.

br
wunder