• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000 vs FC7000 MK2??

cumbsign

FC7000 vs FC7000 MK2 -

Does anybody know the difference in these.

Just bought the FC7000 but thought I was getting the MK2 ...

the MK2 comes with a media catch basket - which of course I don't have - but really wondering about the important detailed differences.

Thanks for any input!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
The FC7000MK2 is the new version of the FC7000. The FC7000 is no longer available.
the ARMS Advanced Registration Marks System is also standard now; not an option.

Case

The only differences really are:

1. media basket is now standard on mk2
2. firmware is different
3. mk2 has a 24" model available
4. 50ft guaranteed tracking on certain materials and guidelines by Graphtec on mk2.

The Arms was optional on the 51000 series, it was always standard on the 7000 series(mk2 or not)...

Both models are awesome... Unless you are dying for that media basket, I wouldn't even worry about it.

The latest firmware on the FC7000 is 1.90.
The latest firmware on the FC7000mk2 is 3.51.

Take care,

Case

d fleming

Bet if you asked you could get them to ship you a media basket gratus. Got mine plus a robocutter or whatever they call that thing for free when I ordered my 7000 2 years ago on some special offer. My 7000 hasn't given me one second of grief since it came out of the box. Robothingy still in the box.