• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finished up the Pub sign.

SignManiac

And thanks for the feedback that led to the changes I made. The client agreed and really liked the end result.

The sign is 22" x 22" and being inlaid into kitchen back splash wall.

Attachments

• FSGA Pub sign.jpg
    FSGA Pub sign.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 90

SignManiac

Thanks John! The golf ball was a little tricky. Had to scale it down to an 1.25" Sliced a golf tee in half and shortened it a bit.

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. I guess this post was resurrected. I finished it about two months ago. Been crazy here, moving is very stressful but we are now operating out of the new space. I figure I have at least another months worth of tweaking before I'll be satisfied.

It sure is weird having to get up and drive to work. That has been the hardest adjustment for me after working from home for 38 years. Oh well, time fixes most everything!

lexsigns

I wanted to work at home- It all fell throuogh 10 years ago, now I dont think I could stand being stuck there. Love driving to work:)

Upload some pics when you get a chance- love to see the new shop!
BTW LOVE the sign!!!

SignManiac

Will do, but not until I'm happy with it. I have a ton of work to do for the new showroom. Waiting on a bunch of new counters to show up and I still have to build the counter tops for the base units. Just takes time, money, and patience...

Marlene

glad this thread got brought up again as I missed that sign when it was posted back in April. that is my all time favorite color for a sign. love it but then, I don't think I have ever seen a sign done by you that wasn't outstanding