• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firmware Update Nozzle Check

Netter26

I installed the v3.09 firmware update on my VJ1324, and now my Nozzle Checks are different. The nozzle check prints the date, time and version along with one block of black, zero blocks of cyan and two blocks of yellow and magenta like normal. The Nozzle checks were perfect before the update and there’s fresh cyan on the cap top after cleanings.

Is there a way to get the nozzle check back to the original way before the update without it printing the date, time and version? It’s also not recognizing my 440ml carts. Is there a way to work around that?

Thanks!

Ssignature

The only difference in the nozzle check should be the addition of the date/time etc. I would do a cold reboot (power off- unplug- press power to drain- then restart), and/or reload the firmware. Also 3.05 and up does not allow 440s on a 1324. Your ink choices are 220s or 1000 ml bulk